Books and Treatises
Johan D. Van der Vyver, Implementation of International Law in the United States,(2010)
- Available in the Law Library stacks, 4th Floor, KF4581 .V36 2010
- Also available online at ProQuest ebrary
Curtis A. Bradley, International Law in the U.S. Legal System, (2015)
- Available in the Law Library stacks, 4th Floor, KF4581 .B73 2015
- Aslo available online at Oxford Scholarship Online
David J. Bederman, International Law Frameworks, (2016)
- Available at the Library Service Desk - Study Aids Collection, KZ3410 .B43 2016
James Crawfor, Brownlie's Principles of Public International Law, (2012)
- Available online at Oxford Public International Law
Oppenheim's International Law, (9th Edition), Volume 1 (1992)
- Available in the Law Library stacks, 4th Floor, KZ 3264 .A3 I58 1992
- Available in the Woodruff Library stacks, JX 3264 .I6 1992
- Also available online at Oxford Public International Law
Emory Library collections: Search discoverE (the library online catalog) for books on international law and U.S. foreign policy. Use the subject search for International Law - United States, and United States - Foreign Relations.
Also, don't be afraid to browse our collection on the 4th Floor!
- Books on International law can be found, in general, in the KZs,
- Books on International relations can be found, in general, in the JZs, and
- Works on treaties and international agreements are generally around KZ 118 to KZ 194.
Some Government documents are available on the 1st Floor, too
- State Department documents are found in the S's.