These sources can be used for quickly locating certain statutes, cases, conventions, and constitutions.
- Ecolex: Use to find treaties and environmental laws of other countries
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP): Links to sources for treaties
- Westlaw: Select Practice Areas, and then select Energy & Environment
- Lexis Advance: Select Browse, then select Topics, then select Environmental Law, then select a specific topic (Air Quality, Climate Change, Compliance Plans, Hazardous Wastes & Toxic Substances, Water Quality, etc.), then select Get Documents.
- World Constitutions Illustrated (Hein Online): Focusing on the study of world constitutions both historic and current, individual governments, and the history of each nation, this source allows you to research constitutional and political developments, bringing together constitutional documents, books, articles, and web sites in a single database