In addition to Westlaw, Lexis, and Hein Online, these sources can be used for quickly locating certain statutes, cases, conventions, and constitutions.
- Gender Equality (LegislatiONLINE)
- World Constitutions Illustrated (Hein Online): Focusing on the study of world constitutions both historic and current, individual governments, and the history of each nation, this source allows you to research constitutional and political developments, bringing together constitutional documents, books, articles, and web sites in a single database:
- Women’s Human Rights (EISIL-ASIL)
- Women’s Human Rights Conventions (UMN Human Rights Library)
- Reproductive Rights and Access to Healthcare (LegislatiONLINE)
- Abortion Laws of the World